Your Kennewick carbon monoxide detectors notify you the instant they detect excess CO gas
Carbon monoxide can come into your rooms, and you might not even know. However, your Kennewick monitored carbon monoxide detector will alert you the instant it detects a leak or build-up. Just like your monitored fire alarms, a high decibel bell will ring when it detects dangerous levels of CO gas. It will also send a notification to your smartphone and your Vivint monitoring agents so you can quickly get your family and pets out of the house as the fire department arrive.