Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Kennewick goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will act immediately. The first move is to verify your alarm, and that means getting in contact with you. The guideline they follow is dependent on the type of emergency. For instance, if a medical emergency occurs, one effort will be made to contact you before first responders are deployed. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most frequent sort of alarm - a monitoring professional will adhere to these procedures to contact you:
- An effort will be made to reach you via the central command panel. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that isn’t successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is called next.
- If there is still no answer, local police are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again after authorities are alerted.
If you're not able to interact with the monitoring team, that’s OK. Support will still be deployed even when you're not able to verify the emergency.
Get prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Kennewick
Be prepared for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Kennewick from Vivint. Contact (509) 794-3375 to start designing your property’s security today.