Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Kennewick?
Your new nursery is nearly set for your beloved little one. You dedicated hours building the cradle, painting the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even put up a shelf with an assortment of cuddly toys as a finishing touch. But how will you keep watch of your newborn? You can opt for the standard approach with a basic audio monitor or take it to another level and utilize the surveillance equipment already accessible to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Although it may seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Kennewick, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the advantages.
Smart home indoor cameras in Kennewick are great baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are part of your fully integrated smart home and available through an intuitive home security app. This offers you versatility and reassurance since you can keep an eye on your child from any location via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time high-def video footage: You’ll get easily visible, high-definition video of your precious one. You can even watch recorded segments directly from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional audio: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to soothe a restless sleeper. Better yet, you are able to take advantage of the talk feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with alerts: If your newborn decides sleep time is finished and wants out of the crib, you can have motion-triggered alerts delivered directly to your phone.
- One-touch communications: Despite the fact this feature is generally for older kids, it’s worth bringing up. With an easy press of a button, your youngster can touch base with you through cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a terrific bonus. If you notice that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it might be a little stuffy in the room, you can adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can activate the room’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You can use a second indoor camera and still have access to them both with a lone home security app.
Customize Your Kennewick smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Kennewick smart home and benefit from the comfort and security Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can supply. Dial (509) 794-3375 today and discover how we can make your property more convenient and safer for all family members.